Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Stomatology
active ingredients: Chlorhexidine
laboratory: Pierre Fabre Medicament
Solution for mouthwash
Box of 1 Bottle (+ scoop) of 200 ml
Adjunctive treatment of periodontal diseases related to the development of bacterial plaque (gingivitis and / or periodontitis), as well as during pre- and post-operative care in odontostomatology.
Dosage ELUDRILPERIO 0, 2% Solution for mouthwash Box of 1 bottle (+ scoop) of 200 ml
RESERVED FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 6 YEARS OLD.
Local use in mouthwash.
Do not swallow.
The solution is ready to use and must be used pure undiluted.
Brush your teeth before each use and rinse your mouth thoroughly with water before using ELUDRILPERIO.
Mouthwash with 10 ml of ELUDRILPERIO solution (using the measuring cup) twice a day for one minute and then spit out. Do not rinse your mouth after bathing.
The usual treatment time is 7 days. If symptoms persist beyond 5 days, the need for further treatment should be assessed by the physician or dentist.
This drug is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to chlorhexidine or other component of the solution.
Eludrilperio side effects
Adverse reactions are classified below by frequency, using the following convention: very common (≥1 / 10), common (≥1 / 100, <1/10), uncommon (≥1 / 1, 000, <1 / 100), rare (≥1 / 10, 000, <1 / 1, 000), very rare (<1 / 10, 000), unknown (can not be estimated from the available data).
Adverse effects (indeterminate frequencies)
Immune system disorders
- Anaphylactic shock
- Hypersensitivity to chlorhexidine or any of the components of the solution
Nervous system disorders
- Dysgeusia : at the beginning of treatment and reversible at the end of the treatment
- Burning sensation of the tongue : at the beginning of treatment
- Brown staining of the tongue, reversible upon discontinuation of treatment (see Warnings and Precautions section )
- Brown staining of teeth, dental prostheses or filling materials, reversible upon discontinuation of treatment (see Warnings and precautions for use )
- Swelling of the parotid glands