Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Otorhinolaryngology
active ingredients: Chlorhexidine, Tetracaine
laboratory: Pierre Fabre Medicament
Pastille to suck
Box of 24
This medicine is indicated in case of sore throat and without fever, canker sores and small sores of the mouth.
Dosage DRILL s / s Pastille to suck Box of 24
Reserved for adults and children over 6 years old.
The catches must be spaced at least 2 hours apart.
Adult: 1 lozenge to suck 4 times in 24 hours.
Child from 6 to 15 years old: 1 pastille to suck 2 to 3 times per 24 hours.
· Do not use in children under 6 years old.
· Known hypersensitivity to local anesthetics and chlorhexidine or other components of the lozenge.
· In cases of phenylketonuria, due to the presence of aspartame.
Adverse effects Drill S / S
· Allergic reactions to local antiseptics or local anesthetics (chlorhexidine, tetracaine),
· Brown discolouration of the tongue and teeth (chlorhexidine),
· Temporary numbness of the tongue and false roads (see Warnings and Precautions section ).