Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Anesthesia, resuscitation, analgesics
Active ingredients: Dopamine
Injection solution for IV infusion
Box of 50 ampoules of 5 ml
Low flow syndromes, among others of the following etiology:
- low flow rate after cardiac surgery,
- shock states of toxic-infectious origin after vascular filling and after verification of myocardial function,
- significant blood pressure drops after epidural anesthesia and spinal anesthesia.
Dosage DOPAMINE MYLAN 40 mg / mL Solution for IV infusion Box of 50 ampoules of 5 ml
Adult and child:
- Do not combine or dilute with alkaline solutes.
- Before administering the specialty, certain precautions must be observed (see warnings and precautions for use).
- Administer strict venous continuous infusion at a constant rate using an electric syringe.
- The doses administered depend on the hemodynamic data and the weight of the patient.
- They are usually between 2 and 10 micrograms / kg / min, however in some cases doses greater than 15 micrograms / kg / min, or even 20 micrograms / kg / min, could be administered. These doses must be very progressive and constantly adapted according to the evolution of the monitoring parameters.
- Stop gradually: halve doses every hour.
This medicine should never be used in case of:
- hypersensitivity to dopamine,
- mechanical obstacle to filling or ejection, including obstructive cardiomyopathy, tight aortic stenosis.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
This drug is generally not recommended in combination with halogenated volatile anesthetics, imipramine antidepressants, serotonergic-noradrenergic antidepressants (milnacipran, venlafaxine), guanethidine and related drugs (see interactions).
Adverse effects Dopamine Mylan
- Cardiac rhythm disorders, nausea and vomiting, peripheral vasoconstriction, anginal crisis. These disorders usually appear at high doses.
- Due to the presence of sodium metabisulfite, risk of allergic reactions, including anaphylactic reactions and bronchospasm.