Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Anesthesia, resuscitation, analgesics
Active ingredients: Dopamine
Injection solution for IV infusion
Box of 50 ampoules of 5 ml
Low flow syndromes, among others of the following etiology:
- low flow rate after cardiac surgery,
- shock states of toxic-infectious origin after vascular filling and after verification of myocardial function,
- significant blood pressure drops after epidural anesthesia and spinal anesthesia.
Dosage DOPAMINE AGUETTANT 40 mg / mL Solution for injection for IV infusion Box of 50 ampoules of 5 ml
Adult and child:
Do not combine or dilute with alkaline solutions.
Before administering the specialty, certain precautions must be observed (see warnings and precautions for use).
Administer strict venous continuous perfusion with constant flow using an electric syringe.
The doses administered depend on the hemodynamic data and the weight of the patient.
They are usually between 2 and 10 micrograms / kg / min, however in some cases, doses greater than 15 mcg / kg / min, or even 20 mcg / kg / min, could be administered. These doses must be very progressive and constantly adapted according to the evolution of the monitoring parameters.
Stop gradually: halve doses every hour.
This medicine should never be used in case of:
- hypersensitivity to dopamine,
- mechanical obstacle to filling or ejection, including obstructive cardiomyopathy, tight aortic stenosis.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
This drug is generally not recommended for combination with halogenated volatile anesthetics, imipramine antidepressants, guanethidine and related drugs (see interactions).
Adverse effects Dopamine Aguettant
- Cardiac rhythm disorders, nausea and vomiting, peripheral vasoconstriction, anginal crisis. These disorders usually appear at high doses.
- Due to the presence of sulfite, risk of allergic reactions, including anaphylactic reactions and bronchospasm.