Generic drug of Diovenor
Therapeutic class: Cardiology and angiology
Active ingredients: Diosmine
Box of 30
- Improvement of symptoms related to venolymphatic insufficiency: heavy legs, pain, impatience of the primodecubitus.
- Adjunctive treatment of functional disorders of capillary fragility.
- Treatment of functional signs related to the hemorrhoidal crisis.
Dosage DIOSMINE GNR 300 mg Film-coated tablet Box of 30
- Venous insufficiency: 2 tablets daily with meals.
- Hemorrhoidal crisis: 4 to 6 tablets a day at mealtimes.
Due to the presence of lactose, this drug is contraindicated in cases of congenital galactosemia, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or lactase deficiency.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
This drug is generally not recommended during breastfeeding: in the absence of data on the passage into breast milk, treatment is not recommended during the period of breastfeeding.
Adverse effects Diosmine Gnr
Some cases of digestive disorders rarely result in discontinuation of treatment.