Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Cardiology and angiology
active ingredients: Etamsylate
laboratory: Sanofi-Aventis France
Box of 20
· Used in the functional manifestations of the venolymphatic insufficiency (heavy legs, pains, impatience of the primo-decubitus).
· Used in the symptomatic treatment of functional disorders of capillary fragility.
· Adjunctive treatment of menometrorrhagia after etiological assessment.
· Used in suspected visual acuity and visual field defects of vascular origin.
Dosage DICYNONE 500 mg Tablet Box of 20
3 tablets a day.
· This medicine should NOT be used in case of hypersensitivity to etamsylate and / or any of the other ingredients.
· This medicine should NOT be used in case of hypersensitivity or intolerance to gluten, due to the presence of wheat starch (gluten), especially in people with celiac disease.
· This medicine is NOT recommended for breastfeeding (see section Pregnancy and breast-feeding ).
Dicynone side effects
Possibility of fever, headache, rash and digestive disorders such as nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
Due to the presence of sulfites, risk of allergic reactions, including anaphylactic reactions, ranging from rash to anaphylactic shock, and bronchospasm (see Warnings and Precautions section ).