Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Haemostasis and blood
active ingredients: Etamsylate
laboratory: Sanofi-Aventis France
Box of 20
- in medicine in the treatment of :
. bleeding due to capillary fragility,
- menorrhagia without detectable organic cause.
- and in general or specialized surgery (ENT, ophthalmology, gynecology) for:
to reduce blood loss during surgical procedures, in particular haemorrhages in blood, patients on anticoagulants.
Dosage DICYNONE 250 mg Tablet Box of 20
. in continuous treatment: 6 tablets daily in 3 doses, 10 to 20 days per month.
. pre-operative: 6 tablets daily for 3 days.
. post-operative: 6 tablets a day.
same therapeutic regimen as the adult by reducing the dosage by half, or 3 tablets per day in 3 doses.
- This medicine should NOT be used in case of hypersensitivity to etamsylate and / or any of the other ingredients.
- This medicine should NOT be used in case of hypersensitivity or intolerance to gluten, due to the presence of wheat starch (gluten), especially in people with celiac disease.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
This medicine is NOT RECOMMENDED for breastfeeding: in the absence of data on the passage into breast milk, breastfeeding is not recommended during the course of treatment.
Dicynone side effects
- Possibility of fever, headache, rash and digestive disorders such as nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Due to the presence of sulfites, risk of allergic reactions, including anaphylactic reactions, ranging from rash to anaphylactic shock, and bronchospasm (see warnings and precautions for use).