Generic drug from DI-Antalvic
Therapeutic class: Analgesics
active ingredients: Dextropropoxyphene, Paracetamol
Box of 20
Symptomatic treatment of painful conditions of moderate to intense intensity, and / or not responding to the use of peripheral analgesics alone.
Dosage DEXTROPROPOXYPHENE PARAC CRIST 30 mg / 400 mg Capsule Box of 20
RESERVED FOR ADULTS (from 15 years old).
- 4 capsules per day on average and up to 6 in rebel pain, regularly distributed within an interval of 4 hours between each dose.
- The capsules should be swallowed with a large glass of water, and preferably with a snack.
- In case of renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml / min), the interval between 2 doses will be at least 8 hours.
This medicine MUST NEVER BE USED in the following cases:
- Children under 15 years old.
- Related to paracetamol :
. allergy to paracetamol,
. hepatocellular insufficiency.
- Linked to dextropropoxyphene :
. allergy to dextropropoxyphene,
. severe renal insufficiency,
. breastfeeding: this medication passes into breast milk; some cases of hypotonia and respiratory pauses have been reported in infants after ingestion by mothers of dextropropoxyphene at therapeutic doses. If you are breastfeeding, taking this medicine is contraindicated,
. combination with morphine agonists-antagonists (buprenorphine, nalbuphine, pentazocine) (see interactions).
NOT RECOMMENDED :
- This drug is usually not recommended in combination with carbamazepine (see interactions).
- Avoid taking alcohol.
Side effects Dextropropoxyphene Parac Crist
RELATED TO PARACETAMOL :
- a few rare cases of allergic accidents, most often manifested by simple skin rashes with erythema or urticaria, require stopping treatment;
- exceptional cases of thrombocytopenia have been reported.
RELATED TO DEXTROPROPOXYPHENE :
- the most frequent :
- more rarely :
. constipation, abdominal pain, rash, headache, asthenia, euphoria,
. minor vision disorders, disorientation, somnolence, dizziness,
. sometimes severe hypoglycemia, especially in elderly patients with diabetes or renal insufficiency,
. cholestatic hepatitis, or mixed.