Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Gastro-Entero-Hepatology
Active Ingredients: Sodium Thiosulfate, Magnesium Thiosulfate, Calcium Gluconate (E578), Calcium Carbonate
Box of 125 g
- Adjunctive treatment of dyspeptic disorders.
NB: This treatment does not exempt an etiological research and a possible specific treatment.
- Adjunctive treatment of chronic inflammatory conditions of the upper respiratory tract such as rhinitis and rhinopharyngitis.
Posology DESINTEX INFANTILE Granulose Box of 125 g
RESERVED FOR CHILDREN OVER 30 MONTHS.
- Child under 6 years old: 1 to 2 level spoonfuls leveled daily.
- Child over 6 years: 2 to 3 level spoonfuls leveled daily.
Hypersensitivity to one of the constituents, especially sulfur and red cochineal A (E124).
- Acute renal failure.
- Do not administer in case of obstruction of the bile ducts or severe hepatocellular insufficiency.
Side effects Desintex Infantile
Risk of diarrhea at high dose.