- Poacher, A., The blues of the soul. Anguish of childhood, anxiety of adults. Calmann-Lévy, 1995.
- Long-term psychiatric disorders. Serious anxiety disorders. Guide - Long Term Affection. HAS, June 2007.
- Schmidt-Traub S. Selbsthilfe bei Angst im Kindes und Jugendalter. Göttingen: Hogrefe Verlag 2001.
- Useful in anxiety, benzodiazepines remain a temporary solution, release of the HAS, June 2015.
- Heal from his past with EMDR and self-assessment tools, Dr. Emmanuel Contamin. Odile Jacob, 2017.
- Frontiers. "Prebiotics can help to cope with stress: Prebiotic fibers can help to protect beneficial gut bacteria and restore healthy sleep patterns after a stressful event." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 10 February 2017
- Georgetown University Medical Center. "Mindfulness meditation training lowers biomarkers of stress response in stress disorder: Hormonal, inflammatory reactions to stress were reduced after meditation training, in rigorous NIH-sponsored trial." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 24 January 2017
- Elena I. Varlinskaya, Esther U. Kim, Linda P. Spear. Chronic intermittent ethanol exposure during adolescence: Effects on stress-induced social alterations and social drinking in adulthood. Brain Research, 2016
- Galderisi et al. Alexithymia and Cognitive Dysfunctions in Patients with Panic Disorder. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics, 2008; 77 (3): 182
Update : February 2017 by Dr. Ada Picard, psychiatrist and child psychiatrist, also author of the article "Prevent the anxiety crisis"