Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Allergology
active ingredients: Wasp venom
Powder and solvent for solution for injection
Box of 1 vial of powder + vial of solvent of 5, 5 ml
- Skin diagnosis of allergies to polist wasp stings.
- Hyposensitization by immunotherapy specific manifestations of allergy to poison wasps Polistes.
Dosage ALYOSTAL VENIN GLOVE POLISTE 550 μg Powder and solvent for solution for injection Box of 1 vial of powder + vial of solvent of 5, 5 ml
TREATMENT: Diagram recommended in the case where the desensitization indication has been formally posed by the allergist .
- Alyostal can be injected in progressive doses subcutaneously up to the maximum tolerated dose (maximum 100 μg).
- The starting concentration will be 10 times lower than the concentration "threshold of reactivity", 10 times that giving a positive IDR (in the case where it was carried out).
- The progression of the doses, the volume of product injected as well as the frequency of the injections depend on the sensitivity and the context of use of the product.
- The scheme by Rush-desensitization is left to the sole initiative of the allergist and must be practiced in a hospital.
- "Classic" scheme (for information only):
BOTTLES: Volume injected / Interval / Preservation.
. 0, 000001 μg / ml: 0.1 ml / 2 injections per week / To be prepared extemporaneously.
. 0, 00001 μg / ml: 0, 1 ml per week / 2 injections per week / To be prepared extemporaneously.
. 0.0001 μg / ml: 0.1 ml per week / 2 injections per week / To be prepared extemporaneously.
. 0, 001 μg / ml: 0, 1 ml per week / 2 injections per week / To be prepared extemporaneously.
. 0.01 μg / ml: 0.1 ml per week / 2 injections per week / To be prepared extemporaneously.
. 0.1 μg / ml: 0.1 ml / 2 injections per week / About 1 month.
. 1 μg / ml: 0.1 ml, 0.2 ml, 0.4 ml, 0.8 ml / 2 injections per week / About 1 month.
. 10 μg / ml: 0.1 ml, 0.2 ml, 0.4 ml, 0.8 ml / 1 injection every 4 to 6 days / About 1 month.
. 100 μg / ml: 0.1 ml, 0.2 ml, 0.3 ml, 0.4 ml, 0.5 ml, 0.6 ml, 0.7 ml, 0.8 ml, 0.9 ml, 1.0 ml / 1 injection every 4 to 6 days / About 6 months.
Administration mode :
- Clean the skin and the perforable stopper of the bottle with alcohol at 70 °.
- Take 5.5 ml of solvent with a 1 / 100th graduated syringe with a 15-5 / 10th needle and resuspend the powder containing the venom. The excess of solvent must be discarded.
- Swirl gently for a few minutes avoiding the formation of foam.
- Puncture and accurately measure the dose to be injected.
- Inject subcutaneously to the outer side of the arm or into the deltoid region, taking care not to make an intravenous injection (proceed with this slight prior aspiration).
- Keep the patient under observation half an hour after each injection.
- Cachexia, malignant diseases, nephropathies, systemic vasculitis (including polyarteritis nodosa), severe immune deficiency, acute phase of any disease state.
- In case of febrile seizure, asthma attack, or poorly stabilized asthma, the injection will be made only after the return to normal clinical signs.
- Never inject intravenously.
- Avoid hyposensitization cures during pregnancy.
- Treatment with immunosuppressants or corticosteroids, treatment with beta-blockers.
Unwanted effects Alyostal Venin Guepe Poliste
- Local reactions (erythema, pruritus, local edema) disappear within 48 hours.
- Syndromic or general reactions with hyperthermia, asthenia are infrequent and generally not serious.
. if they occur, resume treatment at the well-tolerated anterior dose, then gradually increase the doses.
. in the case of repetitive reactions, do not exceed the tolerated dose.
Anaphylactic shock: Although exceptional, its particular gravity must always be borne in mind when an injection is made.
. immediately inject SC or IM with 0.25 to 1 ml epinephrine at 1/1000,
. and optionally an IV or IM injection of a ampoule of a injectable soluble corticosteroid.
- Symptomatic treatments with antihistamines or injectable corticosteroids must not delay the injection of Adrenaline in case of severe anaphylactic shock.