Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Ophthalmology
active ingredients: Azelastine
Eye drops in solution
Bottle with 6 ml dropper
Symptomatic treatment of allergic conjunctivitis in children over 4 years of age and adults.
Dosage ALERDUAL 0, 05% Eye drops in solution Bottle with 6 ml dropper
IN EYE INSTILLATION.
The usual dosage is 1 drop, 2 times a day in the sick eye (s).
The dosage can be increased to 1 drop in each sick eye, 4 times a day, during periods when exposure to the allergen is important.
Instil the drop of eye drops into the conjunctival cul-de-sac, slightly pulling the lower eyelid down and looking up.
Known hypersensitivity to any component of eye drops (including azelastine hydrochloride, benzalkonium chloride, sodium edetate).
The eye drops should not be used for peri-or intraocular injection.
NOT RECOMMENDED :
- In the absence of data, this medicine is not recommended for children under 4 years old.
- Association not recommended with alcohol.
Alerdual side effects
Possibility of :
- Light and transient burning sensation at instillation.
- Sensation of bitter taste, change of taste.
- Due to the presence of benzalkonium chloride, risk of contact eczema, irritation.