Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Dermatology
active ingredients: Ethanol
Solution for cutaneous application
Bottle of 250 ml
- Antiseptic agents are not sterilizing: they temporarily reduce the number of microorganisms.
- Antisepsis of healthy skin and shallow superficial wounds.
Posology ALCOHOL MODIFIED EVOLUPHARM 70 ° Solution for cutaneous application 250 ml bottle
Two local applications per day on average:
- by directly pouring the solution on the part to be treated,
- using a compress impregnated with the solution,
- either by wet dressings soaked with the solution.
This medicine is contraindicated in the following situations:
- History of hypersensitivity to one of the components, especially tartrazine (or group sensitization).
- Use on the mucous membranes.
- Do not apply on breasts when breastfeeding.
- related to the presence of terpene derivatives (camphor):
. infants under 30 months,
. children with a history of seizures (febrile or not).
- In case of breastfeeding, it is preferable not to use this drug due to the absence of kinetic data on the passage of terpene derivatives in milk, and their potential neurological toxicity in infants.
Adverse effects Alcohol Modifies Evolupharm
Related to excipients:
- Due to the presence of terpene derivatives and in case of non-compliance with the recommended doses:
. Risk of seizures in infants and children.
. Possibility of agitation and confusion in the elderly.
- Due to the presence of tartrazine (E102), risk of allergic reactions.