Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Rheumatology
active ingredients: Ibuprofen
laboratory: Pfizer Sante Familiale
100 g tube
Symptomatic treatment in benign traumatology: sprains, bruises.
Symptomatic treatment of superficial tendonitis.
Posology ADVILMED 5% Gel Tube of 100 g
Reserved for adults (over 15 years).
Apply the gel by a gentle and prolonged massage, on the painful or inflammatory area.
Wash your hands thoroughly after each use.
1 application, 3 times a day.
This medicine is contraindicated in the following situations:
· From the 6th month of pregnancy (see section on Pregnancy and lactation ),
· History of allergy to ibuprofen and substances of similar activity such as other NSAIDs, aspirin,
· History of allergy to any of the excipients,
· Damaged skin, whatever the lesion: oozing dermatitis, eczema, infected lesion, burn or wound.
Adverse effects Advilmed
· Adverse reactions related to the route of administration: local cutaneous reactions of hypersensitivity type pruritus or localized erythema.
· Hypersensitivity reactions:
o respiratory: the onset of asthma attack may be related in some subjects to an allergy to aspirin or to an NSAID (see section Contraindications ),
o General: anaphylactic type reactions.
· Other systemic effects of NSAIDs: they depend on the transdermal passage of the active ingredient and therefore on the amount of gel applied, the surface treated, the degree of cutaneous integrity, the duration of treatment and the use or not of an occlusive dressing (digestive, renal effects).
"Reporting of suspected adverse reactions
The reporting of suspected adverse reactions after authorization of the drug is important. It allows continuous monitoring of the benefit / risk ratio of the drug. Health professionals declare any suspected adverse reaction via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and the network of Regional Pharmacovigilance Centers - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr »